Promote and support the sales of WIKA Instrument products to market segments to increase market share.
Market Segment Specialist-Power Engineering
- Translates strategic marketing plan for the market segment into national/local requirements, so that selected market segment can be provided with a full product portfolio.
- Develops the local Go-To-Market-Strategy (4P) to ensure and sustain above average growth.
- Provide feedback on the market to market segment leader
- Developing sales through visits and presentations to existing and potential customers in the power industry (national)
- Develop strategies for market adaption and its successful implementation Building and sustaining of market share
- Responsible for the agreed sales target of market segment in the respective country
- Sales activities and technical support to existing customers
- Acquisition of new customers and green- and brownfield projects
- Develop a sales and marketing plan for Energy and implement it together with the Global Market Segment Manager Assist in the annual planning for purchases and sales of individual product groups within the WIKA product range
- Help formulate the corresponding sales targets by products where appropriate
- Be responsible for the marketing of the Power Engineering product range through relevant exhibitions, internet sites, press releases and email newsletter. All within the agreed budget.Actively participate in Product Manager Meetings and follow through all actions within the agreed times scales
- Bachelors degree with technical aptitude or a minimum of 5 years experience in technical sales
- Understanding of marketing products through a distribution network and to OEM markets
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Excellent communication skills
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status.
WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a renowned partner and competent specialist for pressure, temperature and level measurement technology.
As an internationally positioned family business with an annual turnover of 750 million euros, we defend our leading position in the world market. Our success is assured by 7,900 highly qualified and motivated employees worldwide.