Manufactures Engineered Temperature Measurement products, partially or completely, working at a bench or other area per specific customer requirements.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
Receives specific material and marks identifying codes, figures, or letters on articles.
Preps MI cable and cap. Grinds, shapes, and finishes welded items to meet specified requirements.
Interprets specifications, drawings and work orders.
Examines items produced to determine if items meet specifications.
Troubleshoots thermocouples according to company policies and procedures.
Performs ancillary duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to communicate verbally in English.
- Ability to fulfill customer requirements and follow company procedures.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- High School Diploma preferred.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.